I received a box of Nutty Bar Chocolate from J last weekend. It is one of my favorites from Royce'. Like the Potechi, I could consume this in one sitting. Disturbing, I know. :D
But this really is yummy. It has the right sweetness and all the nutty texture makes each bar a pleasure to munch.
One box has ten bars.
Like most japanese packaging, this one is easy to open, too!
Each bar has almonds, pecan, cashew, macadamia, nutty puffs, and praline. How wonderful!
My other favorites include: Nama, Potechi Crunch, PotatoChip Chocolate, Chocolate Wafers, Pure Chocolate in Creamy Milk.
- Nama Chocolate All Variants: Php 580
- Pure Chocolate (Creamy Milk & White, Sweet & Milk): Php 540
- Pure Chocolate (Caramel Milk & Creamy White,Venezuela Bitter & Ghana Sweet, Mild Bitter & Extra Bitter): Php 580
- Nutty Bar Chocolate (Small/Large): Php 540/Php 900
- Potechi Crunch Chocolate: Php 540
- Potatochip Chocolate (Medium/Large): Php 540/Php 990
- Baton Cookies (Coconuts, Hazelnut & Cacaonibs): Php 540
- Chocolate Wafers: Php 540
- Bar Chocolate (All Variants): Php 250
- Truffe (Orange, Kirsch, Praline): Php 450
- Kurumaro Chocolate - (Milk, White): Php 820
- Macadamia Chocolate: Php 690
- Criollio Chocolate (Sweet, Bitter, Milk): Php 450
- Coffee Bean Chocolate: Php 690
- Karintoh Chocolate: Php 570
- Prafeuille Chocolate (All Variants): Php 540
- Marshmallow Chocolate (Milk & White): Php 420
are available at the
4th Level, Powerplant Mall and at the G/F, Greenbelt 5.