Our guide Jamie made us choose what we wanted to watch -- a kungfu show or an acrobat show. We chose the latter because we figured, we can always watch a Jackie Chan movie (haha). He then took us to the Heaven and Earth Theater where many other tourists were, like us, excited to see the show. The production was not as big as that of Cirque du Soleil, it was impressive and entertaining nonetheless. They did breathtaking stunts that made us gasp and cheer in amazement.
The Heaven and Earth Theater is home of the China Acrobatics Troupe.
The troupe has gained national and international awards and
holds performances every night in this theatre.
Acrobatic art is a traditional chinese performing art and has been in existence
for more than 2,000 years. Today, China has over 120 acrobatic troupes.
We were not allowed to take pictures during the performance.
I was only able to take photos at the beginning and end of the show.
The show starts at 7:15pm every night.
Ticket Price per person:
120 RMB : Blue Zone (Rows 1-5, Left & Right sections | Back zone)
150 RMB : Purple Zone (Rows 1-5 | Middle section )
180 RMB : Green Zone (Rows 6-7 and 13-15 rows)
350 RMB : Yellow Zone (Rows 8, 10, 11 | Middle section )
450 RMB : Red VIP Zone (Row 9 | Middle section)
From left to right: Me, my friends Chris, Edeena, and Bambi.
It certainly was an incredible show.
When you visit Beijing, and you want to watch an acrobat show,
Heaven and Earth Theater
(Beijing Tiandi Theater)
10 Dongzhimen Nandajie
Show Time: Daily | 7:15-8:30pm
Ticket Price: 180RMB - 680RMB / person
. . . . .
Hotel: Days Inn Tiananmen Square with breakfast
Tour Guide + Transpo + Lunch
Airfare: Cebu Pacific
more or less $1,200/person
. . . . .
Our tour guide Jamie Wang speaks english
and is knowledgeable about China's history and tourist spots.
He was very helpful and nice and honest.
If you plan to visit Beijing and would need a guide,
email him at email@example.com
. . . . .
Chinese Visa Application
Tourist/Family Visit Visa Requirements:
- Valid passport.
- Completed Application Form.
- One (1) passport or 2x2 photo glued on the application form. (Do not staple. Stapled photos will not be accepted). Photo must be colored, white background, front view, no hat.
- U.S. Passport-holders must submit two (2) duly-accomplished application forms & two (2) photos
- Invitation letter with your host's valid Chinese residence visa and passport information page or Chinese national identity card.
(Philippine residents, 18 years old and above):
- Original NBI Clearance valid for travel abroad.
- Original Bank Certificate with receipt or updated passbook.
- If a company is sponsoring your trip, provide the company's Bank Certificate, letter of sponsorship,and the company's business registration.
- If an individual is sponsoring your trip, provide that person's Bank Certificate, letter of sponsorship & invitation, copy of that person's valid residence visa, passport information page or Chinese national identity card.
- For employed persons, submit Employment Certificate, company ID, SSS ID and contributions, TIN ID, and latest ITR.
- For students, provide school ID.
- For business owners, provide business registration of company, TIN ID and latest ITR.
- Personal appearance is required for those who are 16-21 years old.
- Emergency contact information at the back of your passport must be filled out and photocopied.
- Other documents required by visa officers if necessary.
Submit filled out application form with 2x2 photo and a valid passport.
Single Entry: Php1400 | Double Entry: Php2100 | Multiple Entry (6 months): Php2800 |
Multiple Entry (12 months): Php4200
Single Entry or Multiple Entry: Php6500
All other foreign passports
Single Entry: Php1700 | Double Entry: Php2550 | Multiple Entry (6 months): Php3400 |
Multiple Entry (12 months): Php5100
- Four working days.
- You can request a one day processing for an additional Php1700 fee.
- Or a three-day processing for an additional Php1100 fee.
Bring complete requirements to the Consular Office or you can send a travel agent to act on your behalf.
Your representative must bring an authorization letter and a valid ID.
2nd & 3rd Floor,
The World Center
330 Sen. Gil J. Puyat Avenue,
Fax: 632 8482386
Inquiry: 632 8482395 (Weekdays 08:30-10:30 | 14:00-16:00)
- Holders of Diplomatic or Government/Official passports entering/exiting for a period not exceeding 30 days.
- Passport holders from Singapore, Brunei, and Japan visiting China (sightseeing, business, transit) for up to 15 days.
- Anyone holding a booked seat at an international airline flying directly to China, transiting less than 24 hours without leaving the airport.
- Passport holders from the following countries -- transiting through Pudong Airport or Hongqaio airport provided they have booked seats, confirmed flights to their final destination, valid visas to other countries they are visiting, and only stay in Shanghai for 48 hours -- Republic of Korea, United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxemburg, Portugal, Spain, Italy, Austria, Greece.
- Passport holders of the following countries joining a tour group to Hainan Province (staying not more than 15 days): Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand, the Republic of Korea, Indonesia, Germany, Great Britain, France, Austria, Italy, Russia, Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, Netherlands, United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
Beijing | Tiananmen Square
Beijing | The Forbidden City
Beijing | Donghuamen Night Food Street
Beijing | Summer Palace
Beijing | The Olympic Venue
Beijing | Panjiayuan Antique Market
Beijing | Beihai Park
Beijing | Qiangan Hutong Tour
Beijing | The Lama Temple